Hello Dr Pepper fans! We are excited to once again offer a fun Twitter contest to give you the opportunity to win tickets to our special holiday event, A Dr Pepper Christmas. The first TWO people to correctly answer the questions we ask via twitter over the next few days will each win two free tickets to A Dr Pepper Christmas — a $30 value!
Some things to keep in mind…
- A Dr Pepper Christmas takes place at the Dr Pepper Museum in Waco, TX, on Saturday, December 10, 2011 from 6:00 pm to 8:30 pm.
- Please only enter if you will be in Waco that evening and available to redeem your tickets and attend the event OR if you know someone who will be able to attend and you want to win the tickets on their behalf.
- There are 10 sets of two tickets up for grabs.
- Your answer must be submitted via Twitter @ reply OR direct message.
- The first two correct answers will be determined based on our HootSuite time stamp.
- The DPM will respond to the winning replies to let those people know they won and work out the details of redeeming their tickets.
- Santa Claus will be in the building on the 3rd floor the entire evening! Parents, please BYOC (bring your own camera) to capture the cute Christmas moments that are sure to happen.
- A silent auction featuring prizes in Austin, Dallas, Waco, and Brenham.
- Performances by the Waco Children’s Choir (6:30 pm, Dr Pepper Museum building) and the Central Texas String Academy group The Quint-Essentials (7:30, Kellum-Rotan building)
- HOT Dr Pepper
- Appetizers including gourmet cheeses, fresh fruit, and fresh veggies.
- Dinner including spiral sliced ham, soft rolls, a variety of mustards and cranberry sauces, pinwheel wraps, and kid-friendly peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
- Dessert including Blue Bell ice cream, Dr Pepper, Circle A Ginger Ale, and Big Red syrup, red hots, M&Ms, cupcakes, eclairs, and vanilla cream puffs.
- A special holiday Create a Soft Drink program.
- A Dr Pepper holiday slideshow with vintage radio commercials and advertisements.
- AND! A chance to check out the historic Kellum-Rotan building, which is the building next door to the Museum with the big red neon Dr Pepper sign on the side. We all know you’ve been wondering what’s up with that…
These details are subject to updates at any time.